Thursday, August 26, 2010

 

Replacement Windows (Humor)

When you are trying to survive life and all its pain, it is important to have some humor to make you smile and remind you that laughter still remains in the world. So I submit the item below to cause you to smile--even if you don't feel like it.
Peace
REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with
that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I
got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was
complaining that the work had been completed a whole
year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.
> > >
Hellloooo,............just because I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box
doesn't mean that I am stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!
Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.
> > >
There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up.
He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?