Saturday, May 15, 2010

 

I Love You Mom

Last Sunday was Mother's Day. It is always sad for me since my mom died when I about 4 years old. I don't remember seeing her or her voice or any interaction at all. I think her loss has impacted my life with a loss of trust. When one's whole world is turned upside down, it is difficult to trust anything.

My only memory is crying and wanting to go to the funeral with my dad. I had the measles and couldn't go.

I have contact information regarding people who knew my mother, but I have not made any contacts. I am reluctant to do so. On one hand I want to learn more but on the other hand I fear I will just hurt more and realize what a wonderful person I missed out on.

If you have lost a parent, I feel for you. If you parent is still alive I urge you to learn as much about them as you can before it is too late. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?